This category includes: law enforcement, corrections officers, judges, prosecutors, elected officials, DCS employees, and surviving spouse of a law enforcement officer killed in the line of duty.
Law enforcement officers and public officials are at greater risk due to privacy issues. They are also the group that is likely the most aware of the need for privacy.
We offer in person training as well as specialized services to law enforcement officers and public officials to ensure their privacy while on and off duty, as well as the privacy and security of their immediate family.
We offer in-person training courses that cover the following topics, and more:
- Protecting your home address from publicly available websites (in some cases including property records)
- Protecting your personal cellular phone numbers from data collection
- Protecting your personal email address from data collection
- Removing your personal information from publicly available websites
- Providing guidance for a digital privacy and security strategy
- Protecting your home internet and personal devices (laptops, tablets, cellular phones)
View our Training page for information on our in-person training courses
Contact us for special law enforcement consultations and pricing.